Feb 5, 2007
General Friendship Quotes

"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost." - Charles Caleb Colton
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."- Anais Nin


"My friends are my estate."- Emily Dickinson


"A friend is one who walks in when others walk out" -Walter Winchell


"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else." - Len Wein - Sent by Paulo Louro


"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." - Sent by Donna Roberts


"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself." - Sent by Lysha


"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.Walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus (also attributed to Maimonidies). Sent by clovers


"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."- Sent by Jasmine Fitzwilliam
"Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise."- sent by Steve


"Every person is a new door to a different world."- from movie "Six Degrees of Seperation" (thanks to Steve's Famous Quotes)

Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you." - Elbert Hubard
"I get by with a little help from my friends." - John Lennon


"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up." - Bible: Ecclesiastes


"Two may talk together under the same roof for many years, yet never really meet; and two others at first speech are old friends." - Mary Catherwood


"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival." - C. S. Lewis


"I might give my life for my friend, but he had better not ask me to do up a parcel." - Logan Pearsall Smith


"Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life." - (sent by Dior Yamasaki)

For more Friendship Quotes like these click here

Labels:

 
posted by Robert at Monday, February 05, 2007 ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments: